What helps your day to day life run smoother? How do you balance the extra work often added to the role of mother? As we begin a new year, I have been reflecting on ways to reduce stress. For me, having a calm and clean environment at home keeps me feeling grounded. This year, I hope to spend less on things that bring additional clutter and spend more on experiences.
However, the combination of a 2-year-old, a baby, and recently heading back to work leaves little time for the deep detailed cleaning that a professional service offers. Cue the Clean Arrival team coming to our house to work their magic. Returning to a freshly cleaned home was therapeutic. It lifted the load on my to do list, created more time for the things I enjoy, and made me feel calm to be in our space.
Favorite Parts of a Home Cleaning
- First of all, communication with the company was thorough, easy, and they provided several reminders about our appointment time. They’re online appointment system is awesome!
- Their cleaning products left a welcoming natural smell without any harshness.
- They paid attention to detail deep cleaning the fridge and oven – which desperately needed attention.
- My bathroom was spotless. Also, they scrubbed the Diaper Genie!
- Their team was friendly and capable. They asked where to begin the cleaning and were accommodating when I came home mid-cleaning to nap my littlest one.
For Next Time
- They reminded me to thaw out the freezer. I’m a newbie to this. Thankfully, they worked around our items and the freezer still looked great.
A deep clean of our home will be something we try to work into the budget. Special occasions, when hosting company or a big event might be the perfect time to invite others in to do the intensive cleaning.
- Perhaps this does not fit in your budget right now. Add it as a registry item if you are expecting a little one. People love to help in ways that are meaningful to you.
- Ask for this service for your birthday, Valentine’s or as a holiday treat.
- Gift a home cleaning to a neighbor, friend or co-worker that might be going through a transition, difficult time, or growth in their family.
Therefore, I highly recommend Clean Arrival and the value that a good deep clean can bring. Certainly, not having to stare at the smudge prints on the window, crumbs on the floor, and postpartum hair that is overtaking our house is a relief. There are lots of ways to take care of ourselves as mothers. Sometimes enlisting the service of a company like Clean Arrival is just what we need.